The Templars and Wardens make up the rank and file of the Kyorl’solenurn’s formidable military. These dedicated warriors are paired up as male-female teams very early in their lives and train to work as a seamless pair in combat. Though the training both endure is often identical, the male Templars emphasize melee combat prowess while the female Wardens are typically more advanced in mana arts and sealing techniques. The Judicators also frequently employ the use of their Inquisitors, highly trained empaths skilled at information gathering and manipulation.
- Templar: Serve to protect areas or people. Wardens take Templars when they leave their districts.
- Warden: Are their to ward against evil. Seal them, banish them, punish those who brought said evil.
- Seer: Are sent to other clans to guide. Using their prescience.
- Judicator: Guide and judge.
- Holy Lance: Is basically a Templar on a dawmere.
- Inquisitor: Scan around for guilty people , lies, problems, impurities. So that Warden and Templars can do something about it.
There are at least seven orders in the clan of which six have been named: the Order of the Twin Eyes, the Order of the Holy Eye, the Order of Serenity, the Order of Truth, the Order of Purity and the Order of the Enforcers.
The practice of tattooing one's forehead to signify where they belong to is a ritual unique to the Kyorl'solenurn--every member of the clan has a marking on their forehead, whether they be part of an Order or that of a branded heretic or drowolath in the process of being cleansed of corruption.
Several markings are well known throughout the clan, signifying that they belong to an Order:
There are also other markings that have been carried by members, such as:
And finally, the brand of a heretic (signifying that their "eye" has been "closed"):