This is Jak. Leave me a message.... beep.
4/10/2016: OK HI GUYS WHAT UP. Colin let me know some of my code is broken post-update, so I'm here to help with some of the damage control. I probably won't be able to come back to the wiki full-time or anything, but I can definitely at least try to patch some holes the update tore in the code. I'm looking at the broken Template:Character first, but please point me in any direction you'd like me to march in via notes here or sent to my e-mail: ProbablyPeach@gmail.com
Heya, here's my information/questions dump for today :) Stuff you might want to review:
- Created a stub prolog page and made sure it works with the next/prev. chapter links (Chapter template now has optional "num" argument which can be used to specify the chapter number when it's not contained in the title)
- The Chapter navigation bar now also includes first and last chapter links.
- Turned the planned giant hierarchy of categories covering all the content on the wiki into reality. Root category is Category:Orthorbbae_Library.
- Does "last update" make any sense for Chapter pages? If it's only needed for the references listing, that can be replaced by tag.
- "Does that answer your question?" Yes, it does. Thanks for clarifying it. :). --Shoedrinker 18:12, 22 April 2013 (EDT)