This wiki is very much under construction. The original wiki was set to be shut down and the wiki was largely mirrored to a Fandom-based version, though most of the reference images had not yet been copied over. This migration was put on hold when it appeared the original wiki could in fact be retained, however the old wiki was lost in its entirety when the server was among the many taken down by a massive series of cyberattacks on data centers during early February, 2023. It is now being rebuilt with the launch of Hel. Sorry if it's a little messy right now!
Glossary - Hel
This page lists commonly used terms in the world of Hel.
- Aesir - A fae race that persisted on the surface and make up the people of Asgard.
- Angel - A derogatory term for Aesir used by the denizens of Hel.
- Ascended - Denizens of Hel who have traveled deep into the depths of Hel and returned with the blessing - or curse - of a patron power.
- Caller - A form of demon widely used within Hel for communication.
- The Crimsons - One of the main three Guilds of bounty hunters in Hel, hunters of this guild specialize in assassination.
- The Duelists - One of the main three Guilds of bounty hunters in Hel, hunters of this guild seek a thrill of the hunt more than profit.
- Eridrun - An outdated term for Cepri.
- The Handlers - One of the main three Guilds of bounty hunters in Hel, hunters of this guild take most work offered - though they rarely take work involving assassination.
- Slime - A term for Helians so warped by the powers of the Abyss that they have been fragmented into shapeless blobs lacking the full essence and memory of their original form.
- Vial - A common term for the blood vials used as Hel's currency. Can be marked or unmarked.